Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Beginning

For a couple of years now, I have been reading blogs and Mike finally told me that I should just start my own blog. My main purpose is to have a way to document and share the moments in our family. I hope this will serve as a memory book that both myself and Mike can look back on, as well as our children. I am not much of a writer, but we will give this a shot!

I guess I should probably start with where our family is now. Mike and I were married in Richmond, VA on May 3, 2008. On January 13, 2011, we welcomed a perfect little girl to the world-Alexis Grace Miller. We decided from the beginning to call her "Lexi". Lexi is a challenging, but beautiful and intelligent little girl and she truly makes our world turn round. I love my little family of 4--Mike, myself, Lexi, and Abby (our family dog).

I love being a mother to Lexi and my goal is to raise her in a God-centered home where she not only learns to love the Lord, but learns a kind of love for others that her father and I have together. Starting a family has sure been a wild ride, but well-worth it.

We are getting family pictures done in a few weeks that I will post on here, but for now, I will sign off with a picture of Lexi from last weekend. She is such a happy girl!

2 comments: